GC Rieber’s activities have always been based on the business principles of our founder. These have been added to by each new generation.
- GC Rieber shall engage only in business that can be expected to benefit both the buyer and the seller.
- It is better to risk your money than your reputation. Don’t speculate, except in so far as is necessary in the normal course of operations.
- Never place all your eggs in one basket.
- The ABCDEF rule – At Besidde Contanter Det Er Finessen – The art is to always have sufficient liquid assets.
- The first losses are always the smallest ones. It is better to sell at a loss than not to sell at all.
- It is just as important to build up the company’s human resources as its financial resources.
- Value the person who makes two blades of grass grow where before there was only one.
- In order to preserve, we must always renew. Constantly innovate and retain what is best. Focus on where we can excel.
- We must maintain an open dialogue between our community, business partners, employees and shareholders.
- Natural resources should be passed on to future generations in at least as good shape as they were in when we took over.